VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some randon older chap in a landscape gardening van, just took a photo of my car as i drove passed nearish to my work? i dont like this and cant help but tlook into this as more than just taking a pic ??

I havent driven my car in for over a week so i doubt its a case of a guy trying to get me in trouble as he had no idea i would have 1) driven that way 2)been driving in, in the first place.

I turned round but by the time i got back he was passing the over way and just stared.

Maybe i am looking too much into this?

Not happy though.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
what kind of camera? phone or proper camera?

I thinkyou are probably looking too much into it, watching too many films like gone in 60 seconds :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no it was just a trade old guy in a landscape gardening van he wasnt camping out so to speak - i was doing 30 in a 30, he could have been 100% innocent but just strange!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL @ Wayne probably!

It was just a point and shoot camera he was about 60ish id say, prob heard me before he saw me as between walls and sound bounces off and the supersprint isnt quiet!

I havent driven silly on the estate and i cant see how random he would be there if it was anything like that! chances would be slim!

·
3,732 Posts
i think your reading too much into it, i did the same, i took a shot of a sweet astin martini DB9 when i pulled up next to it at traffic lights last week, he stared at me too :D but it was too damn pretty not too

probably the same sort of thing :D

·
4,328 Posts
lol i did the same thing to a db9 in windsor on monday. But the woman, god she was hot, gave a nice smile :)

There can be nothing better but a hot girl in a lush car :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts