·
19,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty cool

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
arp said:
Pretty neat. Impressive landing skills.. I still prefer R/C cars and trucks though.
x2 had a hot bodies e zilla also a few twin motor cars. All sold now though. Would like to get back into it

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Beautiful

G

·
I use to race the RC cars when i was younger, still have a Optima MID SE that i keep saying to myself that im going to restore it..

·
3,392 Posts
If anyone still races RC cars or wants an outdoor venue i'm going to be building an outdoor track for spring/summer 2014.

Ive raced them for years. Its in the Cornwall area if anybody's interested??

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Has anyone on here been on Concorde

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
1,927 Posts
Has anyone on here been on Concorde
Had lots of opportunities to, but never did it. The missus worked for BA and they used to do a staff special to New York for £600 and always thought "one day", then that French one went bang and I was knackered.

Also, when I was small my grandad worked in aircraft engineering for BA and offered to take me on a subsonic test flight around the bay of Biscay, but I was scared and said no!

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
I have seen it fly over a few times and have been in the one at Manchester airport museum,

Would have loved to have flown in one

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
1,357 Posts
When I was a kid, I used to see them all the time when I was playing in the park on the approach to London Heathrow - bloody loud, but amazing.

I would have loved to have flown in one.

Unfortunately, I can only lay claim to having flow the 1 BA A380 in service

1 - 17 of 17 Posts