VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
anyone help us on this problem ive a coolant leak on R but only when its up to
temprature it dumps the lot on the floor ,garages are not willing to do as its got supercharger fitted not sure the problem is from having charger done but it,s not happened before.
cheers

·
540 Posts
iv never had a problem with my coolant since having charger fitted,i had a burst pipe to radiator a while ago.is it when you have driven and then turn the car off??there is a device that keeps the coolant running around till its cooled and if that is nakered that cood be your problem.i cant remember wot its called,maby sumone else will know!!ill try find out and get bak to you mate!!

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate im booked in to stealers on thurs last resort,other garages are wide berthing
im hoping they can sort it

·
540 Posts
its strange how no one will touch your car cos the charger as i havent had any problems atall??

wotch out taking it to the stealers thow as the mechanics seem to like going out for a spin in a supercharger R as they dont get them in often.happened to me it went in to get the central locking fixed and i came to pik it up and it had done 15miles!!!why the hell do they need to test drive it,was only the lock needing fixed!!i went mental and demanded answers!!

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Symptoms are after 15 min drive warning light comes on topped up i got home then it dropped the lot on garage floor unsure where from, looked underneath car its collecting on tray & dripping on floor

·
540 Posts
hhhmmmm sounds lik you cood have a burst rad pie mate!!!thats exactly wot happened to me!!it cood even be the radiator itself.hope not as they are around 500 smakers to replace!!the cold weather always seems to bring on rad problems!!

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know mate its suprised me they wont touch?anyhow thanks for warning about stealers ill be clocking my mileage

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ouch hope its not radiator ,needs sorting for next week back to ns racing for porche brakes haldex & im gonna get the race file .have you had the stage 2 fitted yet?

·
540 Posts
na iv got the kit but im waiting till after xmas to get it fitted!!

you luky bastard!!how much where you for porche brakes??thats my next mod!!nice one!!!!:adore:

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
brilliant mate nice treat for after xmas .Raj is doing us them for £1,850+ VAT Ive gone there the same as on his car they look the biz ,gone for the red callipers cars dpb

·
540 Posts
llllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuussshhhhhhhh!!!!

where the hell you getting all this money from!!haha i have to do mine in little stages!!

you still luving the charger??had an races yet??

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I know i cant stop spending worse than a woman business has been good this year so
what the hell, ive yet to have a serious race yet ive had chavs up my arse in corsa.s
idiots plus im not advertising its charged so could be a laugh

·
1,084 Posts
I used to drive a Polo G40, and rebadged it as Polo_CL. Now that was funny when said chavs wanted to race me with their corsa's.:D Also very amusing to wipe the smile off BMW driving sales reps faces.:thefinger: Shame there's no real disguising the fact that you drive an R.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts