VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a couple of the R32 pics taken from the North west Vw meet last night at Bamber Bridge, Preston.
There were loads of mk2's mk3's polos, mk4's and even a couple of camper vans.
Thanks to Pat for the pics as i'd forgotten my camera :p





 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
947 Posts
If there was a R32 meet in N Ireland, I think I might be the only one turn up. Not too many R32's here
 

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
Joined
·
748 Posts
Neal said:
If there was a R32 meet in N Ireland, I think I might be the only one turn up. Not too many R32's here
If you caught a boat to the IOM then at least we could have a two car meet!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
947 Posts
JayCee said:
If you caught a boat to the IOM then at least we could have a two car meet!
Not the cheapest place to catch a ferry to. But in saying that it might be worth it due to the fact of the no speed limits outside of the towns.
 

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
Joined
·
748 Posts
Neal said:
Not the cheapest place to catch a ferry to. But in saying that it might be worth it due to the fact of the no speed limits outside of the towns.
Oh yeah! 125mph completely legally!
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,432 Posts
Great pics guys, must be brill to meet up with fellow R owners and discuss matters.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top