·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How do you do that ?

·
Registered
613 Posts
I've got the mrs to do it as all I know what to do with ebay is spend money, there is an option on the page when on desktop view saying report

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reported as fraudulent as when i tried to report item stolen need a report number etc.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Asif Craig would do that he came across as a really sound lad! I didn't even know that he had done that to you! Bang out of order!

·
1,230 Posts
stop reporting it, he has no feed back, this means he has to post before receiving payment. you could get this back Lucifer, free of charge.

·
1,230 Posts
or some one from scotland could bid and win, go collect it and just take it off the prick.

·
3,242 Posts
1st i heard of it, but am no going drag up another thread. Soz to hear.
Hope you get it sorted, either way.
DTA one motto and a dam bloody goodmotto to go by aswell.

Regards
Vrt

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
I'm friends with him on FB and speak to him on odd occasions but I'm with you guys on this one, little bit disappointed in him tbh.

·
Registered
613 Posts
1st i heard of it, but am no going drag up another thread. Soz to hear.
Hope you get it sorted, either way.
DTA one motto and a dam bloody goodmotto to go by aswell.

Regards
Vrt
I was once told of another by my old boss.... There all [email protected] man! (He's from Teesside) no truer word spoken! I struggle to trust people now as even my own family have gone behind my back!!!

·
3,242 Posts
Josh_R_32 said:
I was once told of another by my old boss.... There all [email protected] man! (He's from Teesside) no truer word spoken! I struggle to trust people now as even my own family have gone behind my back!!!
Yip ooo so true
Does not matter the connection may it be
Forum
Socail Media
Friends
Work
Family

Trust is so hard to build but can so easily be losted.

Regards
Vrt

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Missed out on all this, just read the other thread. He did seem like a good bloke whilst on here, you never know I guess!

·
3,392 Posts
I'm friends with him on FB and speak to him on odd occasions but I'm with you guys on this one, little bit disappointed in him tbh.
As you talk to him a fair bit you need to tell him that he is being watched.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts