VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People might have noticed this little scumb bag has now been banned from R32.OC .
Craig Ross https://www.facebook...ss.9212?fref=ts

He got banned for thief and fraud from other members so anyone who knows him be warned. Anyone who knows of any other sites he goes on i would be interested. I look forward to seeing you ( hopefully face to face ) in small claims court Craig.

G

·
People might have noticed this little scumb bag has now been banned from R32.OC .
Craig Ross https://www.facebook...ss.9212?fref=ts

He got banned for thief and fraud from other members so anyone who knows him be warned. Anyone who knows of any other sites he goes on i would be interested. I look forward to seeing you ( hopefully face to face ) in small claims court Craig.
Is this the bloke who bought the Rotrex R from Storm?

G

·
Thought he bought it from a dealer in Cornwall or something with a Rotrex already fitted?
If we're talking about the same bloke, I think he bought it from super coupes, which I believe is a sister company of storm.

Who has he scammed? Edit. I realize he must have scammed Lucifer, but I am wondering if there any other victims.

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If we're talking about the same bloke, I think he bought it from super coupes, which I believe is a sister company of storm.

Who has he scammed?
Me and another forum member. Basically me and Craig where meant to be exchanging some parts. I sent him a de-cat and OEM haldex controller. Craig kept coming up with excuses as to why he hadn`t sent his parts to me so i asked for my stuff back. Craig then sold my de-cat that he hadn`t paid for to another member on here but decide to keep the money and not send the de-cat on. I even offered to pay for a courier to pick my stuff up and bring it back to me but he still couldn`t do that because suddenly his Auntie died and so on and so on. Stupid thing is his facebook page is open so you can see everything he is doing like going cars show etc while he was claiming to be in hospital etc. Just incase anyone is stupid enough to buy Craig`s car he smashed the front in again a few weeks ago and had the front re-sprayed and bumper filled with filler etc.

Reactions: PaulW
G

·
Me and another forum member. Basically me and Craig where meant to be exchanging some parts. I sent him a de-cat and OEM haldex controller. Craig kept coming up with excuses as to why he hadn`t sent his parts to me so i asked for my stuff back. Craig then sold my de-cat that he hadn`t paid for to another member on here but decide to keep the money and not send the de-cat on. I even offered to pay for a courier to pick my stuff up and bring it back to me but he still couldn`t do that because suddenly his Auntie died and so on and so on. Stupid thing is his facebook page is open so you can see everything he is doing like going cars show etc while he was claiming to be in hospital etc. Just incase anyone is stupid enough to buy Craig`s car he smashed the front in again a few weeks ago and had the front re-sprayed and bumper filled with filler etc.
I do hate fraudsters. In fact, I fight the scammers who stage and induce road traffic accidents, for a living. I hope you do take him to the small claims court.

·
Registered
86 Posts
As lucifer said he sold the de-cat on, but never sent it. To me in fact. I have said i will give him until the end of the month to sort things out but he is unlikely to, seeing as he doesn't reply to messages etc.

Shame really, i don't want things to get out of hand, but karma is a b****.

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's a shame really, People I've dealt with on here have all been genuine and decent guys, i hope this doesn't effect the buying and selling section on here for loyal and legit members.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Can anyone confirm craigs address for me? I need to get a letter sent out regarding court action and want to make sure i have the correct address.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Smokeybubbles said:
thanks Cheempeej, Lucifer has done that, but just double checking before i get paperwork sorted.
The address he has is the address he sent parts to. Which if I remember correctly is his mums?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts