VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a few pics -

took me around an hour to fit it - but that was being careful because I didnt really know what I was doing, Ive kept the original behind it, so if need be I can just take the splitter off and its OEM again! Great!:151:

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Neat job, i've left the OEM splitter on all three i've done so when you take the cupra one off its back to OEM

Plus that undertray is over £200 to replace so i aint hacking bits off that !

·
4,328 Posts
The undertray is such a stupid price for a piece of plastic, which i found out when a rabbit ran out at 12* and destroyed my first splitter and undertray.

Good job with the install. Did you leave the wto downwards bits in the middle?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers guys - went on surprisingly well!!

Didnt realise the undertray cost that much!!! WOW! glad i didnt chop it up now!

I paid just under 20 rubs for the splitter - took a couple of days to order in though!...

Pomme - do you mean the middle pokey uppy bits on the cupra splitter??

I cut these down by half and they cleared just fine - have you fitted your one yet??

·
3,137 Posts
you guys have all done sterling jobs fitting them I can't get the ends to fit very well with mine so the splitter is still sitting in the shed.

·
748 Posts
Has any one got any pics with a colour coded splitter I bet that would look nice?

·
616 Posts
Smashtheqube in the US has his colour coded! It does look good. I'll see if I can find some pics.

·
616 Posts
Here you go!

·
616 Posts
And here,

·
748 Posts
Yeah that does look good!

·
4,328 Posts
Yeah mine is fitted again now and def wont be coming off :)

I really dont like the colour coded ones as i think it takes away a bit from the smooth bumper, and i feel the back splitter complements the black bumper grills :)

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
mmm looks good but think unpainted goes better. just fitted mine today see how long it takes to scrape

·
Registered
19 Posts
I agree - black splitter suits the car better (looks less like you are trying to colour code every item on the car)

Just gotta find my nearest Seat dealer

part number anyone and linky to "how to" ?

G

·
hOt TuNa said:
I agree - black splitter suits the car better (looks less like you are trying to colour code every item on the car)

Just gotta find my nearest Seat dealer

part number anyone and linky to "how to" ?
Here you go

1 - 20 of 20 Posts