VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I have a factory standard front splitter on the .:R , its got a few marks on it but not so noticeable , don't know weather to keep it though or freshen it up with a Cupra splitter . Seems to be a common thing on them though I don't really want to be a sheep

So what to do guys .....

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Fit it lol, its done because it look awesome on the car, suits the look so so well.....

Looks standard if done well

Wez

·
188 Posts
My standard splitter was looking a bit tired, took it off and sprayed it myself. Looks much better however gotta be extra careful not to scrape it.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Ive got a Cupra splitter, and its saved scuffing the bottom of my bumper many times! Although its done the whole time. At least you know it works. If you want to be different try a RS4 Splitter or V70R splitter, both hard to come by and expensive but look awesome

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ive got a Cupra splitter, and its saved scuffing the bottom of my bumper many times! Although its done the whole time. At least you know it works. If you want to be different try a RS4 Splitter or V70R splitter, both hard to come by and expensive but look awesome
Seems to be to common does the Cupra splitter want to try and keep its a oem as possible but the factory one I have is taken its beating , think it needs lifting up a little

·
Registered
99 Posts
I love the look of the Cupra splitter. Makes the front look a lot meaner but still keeping it standard looking.

·
19,388 Posts
What car does the Cupra splitter come from is it the Leon ? which one is suitable for the mk4 R32 ?
It comes from the Seat Leon MK1 Cupra R.

Part No. Is 1ML 805 903

Costs around £43 from Seat dealers or TPS.

Reactions: Timo_k

·
19,388 Posts
What's part number for mk5 one bob or is it the same splitter any1 know?
It's the same part altbough personally I don't think it suits the MK5

1 - 20 of 31 Posts