VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,237 Posts
Padw - were you down at Goodwood motor circuit on Saturday for the Peter Saywell Track day? I saw a very similar number plate on DBP car. Made me get my car out of the garage for the first time in 2 years after seeing it. I was in a Scooby that day.

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Padw - were you down at Goodwood motor circuit on Saturday for the Peter Saywell Track day? I saw a very similar number plate on DBP car. Made me get my car out of the garage for the first time in 2 years after seeing it. I was in a Scooby that day.
No wasn't me! I'm going there next weekend for festival of speed but haven't been over that way for a while

·
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Also, 2 years in the garage! That's shocking. I get withdrawals if I don't drive mine for a week...

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,237 Posts
yeah, i started having a few issues at home and put it in the garage, then once sorted i got through a few cars and ended up with a scooby wagon for track days,scooby taken all my time up so Golf not out yet.Never mind am doing a refreshed look on the golf and just got a passat tdi as well, so these will be out shortly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts