VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a mkV in the Dartford Tunnel, didn't notice me cruising along side and looking over. So off I went, then all of a sudden after exiting the tunnel he's on my arse.

Gave it some Beans, was my first little bit of fun with another R. Think his Missus might of had a word as he dropped off after a few miles.

Anyone on here?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I didn't notice anyone else in the car at first, it was my girl that said "Oh I think he has a baby in the back", then when we got in convoy (me in lane 3, him in 2) I could see his woman leaning right forward looking over at me.

It was funny because at first he seemed in his own little world, then the next thing I knew I had company.

Haha, my girl is one chilled out little monkey thank god. But she did say if we had a baby on board I wouldn't be expressing myself so.

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
SplitPersonality said:
I didn't notice anyone else in the car at first, it was my girl that said "Oh I think he has a baby in the back", then when we got in convoy (me in lane 3, him in 2) I could see his woman leaning right forward looking over at me.

It was funny because at first he seemed in his own little world, then the next thing I knew I had company.

Haha, my girl is one chilled out little monkey thank god. But she did say if we had a baby on board I wouldn't be expressing myself so.
That's fair play! She's a keeper!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I don't expect the owner to come forth.... but we'll see. He didn't seem to know the M25 too well as I slowed for one of the new gantry gatsos I saw him react at the last minute with him on lane 3 to my right.

Reactions: PaulW

·
2,803 Posts
It was probably one of us on the way to the meet today!

Reactions: SplitPersonality

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Which meet was it? One at Lakeside? It was around 8pm.

·
2,803 Posts
Yes it was that meet, but going by the time, probably not!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How many peeps turned up mate?

·
2,803 Posts
About a dozen of us, including a Focus ST!

·
2,803 Posts
I saw a black MK5 in dartford today, all black with DRLs, and I passed in my blue mk5 but didnt think to wave or anything in time!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts