VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just how many are there ? I have counted 4 including this one ( uk based) and which ones are the ones to read/ join as isn't most of the info just duplicated ?

sp

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Dont think theres as many Uk R32 only sites, maybe only 2 i know of , theres other forums with r32 sections.
But without bigging this site up, It was set up because of the lack of R32 dedicated forums in the Uk.

By all means look at the others but you'll find this is the busiest.

(Hope that doesnt sound up my own arse by the way)

G

·
sp1boyo said:
Just how many are there ? I have counted 4 including this one ( uk based) and which ones are the ones to read/ join as isn't most of the info just duplicated ?

sp
Which ones have you been reading?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
There's only one other dedicated UK site to my knowledge and it's not a patch on this one (it's pretty much dead these days). I do look at R32-Club.de but as I don't speak German I just look at the pictures lol (or free online translation if I really want to try and work out what's going on). The US have R32 Defined but the forum's pretty lame, they seem to only really use the chatbox.

This is by far the best .:R forum and it gets better every day as new people continue to join all the time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts