VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a nightclub in my local town, and at 2am this morning a load of, what i would like to call, See you next tuesdays, had a fight over some girl, and took it all th way over the road to my car, and have managed to put a nice big dent in th wing of my .:R

I've had similar before, and paintless dent removal worked... but do you think this has gone too far? theres a "crease" at the top of it... can stick finger nail in kinda.... but can this be removed do you think? chips away?

shame for those fighting that 2 of their wallets dropped out... with their driving licence in.

sorry for th poor camera fone pics.... car looks green?! lol

Attachments

·
199 Posts
I've spotted your car in town before but unfortunately that's Camberley for you, i live here too so i know the kind of people you have to deal with at that club!

I would take it down to Martins on the A30 between Hook and Basingstoke and get them to do a quote for you. They have worked on mine before and they do an awesome job, hopefully you should be able to get it knocked out and resprayed?!

I feel for you that this has happened but at least you know who the scumbags are and where they live......

Hope you get it sorted
Sophie

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i had pretty much same thing happen last year and used someone called dent magic.... did a great job... might just get him to take the dent out, and chips away to look at the crease? would they be able to sand it down a bit... u can hardly see the crease because of where it is... not the point, however.

theres a couple of other little "standard" dents on th door etc... so lucky i hadnt had them taken out before this happened, or i'd of been really angry.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
anyone used www.everycarpart.co.uk before?
circa £100... probably about the same as paintless dent removal... and of course will sort out the crease.

couple of questions...
is the wing, a normal mk4 golf wing?

how easy are they to fit? by myself / mechanic friend... by that i mean could i convince him to do it "for a pint"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts