VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, I finally decided on these smoked LED rear tail lights from the US (after seeing them on a certain members car...Ahem!) So thanks for the inspiration…Moacur.:wink: I really think they suit the black R….I hope you guys n girls agree but your comments are welcome.:wink::xD
Ps. Please excuse the novice photo's :tongue:

·
87 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BraveStarr said:
Hmm doesn´t look like they´re smoked.

are these the ones?
http://http://cgi.ebay.de/TAILLIGHT-SET-VW-GOLF-MK4-SMOKE-RED-NEW-DT_W0QQitemZ190225218042QQihZ009QQcategoryZ72248QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This pic looks like they´re more smoked than yours. but maybe it´ll look like yours IRL?
Hi BraveStarr, unfortunately the pics dont do it any justice but they are deffo smoked when you see them in the flesh (very subtle just top half)....:wink:
Ps. for some reason that link aint working?

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BraveStarr, they are these ones fella from ebay.com....I should have titled them 'half smoked+red' but nevermind I was up exceptionally early this morning (unlike me) lol :tongue:

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
87 Posts
I looked at these a couple of weeks ago., I wanted to buy them . but there were no LEDs. The one you have is better.

What was the price?

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
I'm liking them a lot Rich, very smart.

More photos but only after Sunday, why's that!?

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mattchaps said:
I'm liking them a lot Rich, very smart.

More photos but only after Sunday, why's that!?
Hee Hee Matt, you see I know you're getting excited but all will be revealed after Sunday :wink::xD

Ps. you are invited too.....for the mini meet at Preston?

·
5,616 Posts
richardshek said:
Hee Hee Matt, you see I know you're getting excited but all will be revealed after Sunday :wink::xD

Ps. you are invited too.....for the mini meet at Preston?
To: Preston,Lancashire
Distance: 287.7 miles
Time: 4 hr 44 min

That would be quite a trek for me, even if it is to see your motor!

·
5,616 Posts
I reckon I could narrow it down to nearer 4 hours, what do you reckon you could do it in :D

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mattchaps said:
I reckon I could narrow it down to nearer 4 hours, what do you reckon you could do it in :D
Legally Matt probably the same 4-4.5 hrs :wink: Illegally probably 3-3.5 hrs (but Im a good boy) :xD:xD:xD

1 - 20 of 55 Posts