VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i wrote on a thread some where my mum dinted my door on a post the other week as you can imagine i was not happy. i had it fixed today from a guy in Shurburn In Elmit near leeds. An:d it is fantastic.:) it was a difficult one because it had also creashed the metal. but now you could never tell it was there. really nice guy as well very highly recommended if any one wants a dint removing near the leeds area i will PM you his number if you let me know.

·
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Arh no did not think of that sould of done really. well before it looked crap and now it looks perfect. ha

·
Registered
184 Posts
For paintless ding removal in the Buckinghamshire area, I can throughly recommend Sean from Dentbusters ( http://www.dentbustersfranchising.co.uk/contactus.htm )

I had a nasty door dent on the passenger door of my R32 and this guy worked miracles with it.

Most of his jobs are for main dealers and the car supermarkets, but he is willing to do private jobs as and when he can fit them in.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Glad you got it sorted out,

When I get out from my R ,I always put my hand on the door so not to mark my door if parking next to someone.

Also when I go out and have to park I get moaned at by my GF as I like to park miles away from other cars,lol.

I have a small chip on the bonnet looks like from a stone, That needs doing

·
132 Posts
caxton01 said:
Also when I go out and have to park I get moaned at by my GF as I like to park miles away from other cars,lol.
That's one thing I get moaned at for! Some car parks are so badly designed, in a three door car you've just got no chance of getting out of the bloody car! :xD

·
385 Posts
antera309 said:
For paintless ding removal in the Buckinghamshire area, I can throughly recommend Sean from Dentbusters ( http://www.dentbustersfranchising.co.uk/contactus.htm )

I had a nasty door dent on the passenger door of my R32 and this guy worked miracles with it.

Most of his jobs are for main dealers and the car supermarkets, but he is willing to do private jobs as and when he can fit them in.
How much did he charge you ant? I have a small ding in rear panel.

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Hi, for all those in the 'North East of England' I can highly recommend Derek Richardson prices are between £20-£35. Just PM me (if required) for details. :xD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.