VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looking good. I started using Dodo a couple of weeks ago and I am quite impressed.

I have also bought some Poorboy's Nattys red paste wax. Only used that on the GFs Vitara so far but did a good job. Especially seeing as it's 14 years old.

·
Registered
32 Posts
If Paul Dalton wants to put his Zymol on by hand then that's great.

Applicator pad for me every time. Better coverage and you use far less of the wax.

And you don't look like a knut. :goodnight:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very Cherry said:
you have to add it to the car by hand, with your fingers :D i love the idea of that:D

unless you have a polisher that is
Only the soft waxes are to be applied bu hand, we don't recommend that the same is tried for the hard waxes like Banana Armour.

did a few shots of the application by hand

Plodd said:
And you don't look like a knut.
hope i don't look like a knut ?!?!?

·
3,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
theDodo said:
Only the soft waxes are to be applied bu hand, we don't recommend that the same is tried for the hard waxes like Banana Armour.

did a few shots of the application by hand

hope i don't look like a knut ?!?!?
i'm not stalking you honest, ok...no discount... so how about a free sample of the purple haze? to test and review for the site :proud:

..look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into my eyes... :proud:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very Cherry said:
i'm not stalking you honest, ok...no discount... so how about a free sample of the purple haze? to test and review for the site :proud:

..look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into my eyes... :proud:
so if I can't give you a discount you want it free, i think i am going to like this forum.

macdaddy said:
Which Dodo would you recommend for pearl blue cars ?
for a pearl blue car - wow, nice colour. I would go with the Banana Armour or the Light Fantastic. As i said earlier though, it really depends on the light/darkness of the color. I am guessing since it is pearl, it is quite light.

Having said that, I just recently did a white/pink/turquose pearlescent tritone BMW and only had the Purple Haze with me. The owner was so impressed because it (and i have to stress 'in his mind') made the torquose jump out much deeper and was really happy because he was getting a bit miffed as to why his car always had more pink tint than the blueish.

·
4,328 Posts
I got my dod and am looking forward to applying it on sunday. Do you think i would have enough time to go around all the car before buffing or only part/sections?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts