VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...well at least better than i have before when it comes to detailing anyway! lol. Anyway now the sun has properly come out the swirls were really bugging me so I borrowed a makita from a mate, bought some megs pads, menz ip and ff, and some dodo purple haze. over 3 days and 3 layers of dodo later these were the results. i was amazed what a proper carnauba wax actually makes. :eek:

PS. thanks to jonny for a few pointers :)

These were taken just as i was finished dodo'ing at about 8pm.

...And some the next morning

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,580 Posts
Great pics Chris

getting some cool reflections :) Love black cars when they have just been cleaned looks mint

Paul

·
5,616 Posts
That's just pure sex on wheels, very nice mate.

·
479 Posts
looks the dogs bo.....s! mate my last car was black you have some nice photos there
have just got some dodo wax for mine will give it a go over the weekend

·
1,149 Posts
Good skills, the thing is with finishes like that are that you can never really appreciate or capture them on camera, they always look so much better in the flesh :cool:

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cheers for the kind words boys. i have never owned a black car before, and yeh they are a complete bitch to keep clean...but almost worth it when they are.

G

·
Looks fabulous mate. I've owned a couple of black cars and they look amazing when they are first cleaned. Mine sadly never looked this clean.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts