VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pretty sure my door micro switch is gone, fuel pump not priming etc. So rather than messing bodging a new microswitch in I was looking on at eBay at the aftermarket complete mechs has anyone bought one???

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Lee ill get one ordered, just seems to be one thing after another at the moment with my R.

·
Administrator
3,142 Posts
No worries mate, only thing different if you get a 5 door module is the door catch pull cable is shorter but you just put your 3 door one on it

·
2,204 Posts
Nice one Lee ill get one ordered, just seems to be one thing after another at the moment with my R.
I know the feeling. I've only had mine since March and already: Driver's door module, corroding tailgate handle, perished aerial gasket, chains, clutch, dmf, dogbone x 2, rattling exhaust heatshield, both exhaust tip clamps have cracked in half, fixed NUMEROUS rattles and broken bits of trim in the cabin (fck knows what previous owners do to our cars) etc etc.....

I don't mind too much as I enjoy the tinkering. It's just the cost though of working through a list though....

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I also don't mind fixing things but I want to enjoy it for a bit in between fixes and let the funds recover first!

·
2,204 Posts
Aye!

Have to say though, mine is now a far more enjoyable car than when I got it because of doing all the little jobs! Things that need doing stand out like a zit to me though and I can't let them go. The missus doesn't even notice the things I point out!

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mines just never ending at the moment but its also stupid things I find like the intake vacuum diaphragm being plugged! I reconnected it and it works!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts