VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone bother cleaning the little tight gaps on there car. Every time I jump in my mine I notice all the dirt and crap in there. Should I bother? Would there be any long term damage if I don't?

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Doubt there would be damage

But I do mine everything I wash the car and wax etc...

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

G

·
I do mine every wash but I have serious problems!!! There the sort of thing I notice when looking at a clean car and its surprising how many don't bother IMO let's the car down. I clean hinges and sills on the boot as well! But I probably go to the extremes when cleaning it. I'm not so bad towards winter as they generally get so dirty so quick.

·
693 Posts
I also keep them clean, purely for the reason that a hinge is a moving part, so if any dirt gets trapped, can possible cause damage, plus it looks nice!

·
Registered
117 Posts
the tough one is between the hatch and roof. inside the door jams is the easy one. I also clean the lot regularly. :)

·
Registered
404 Posts
Toothbrush, tiny paint brush, pretty much anything that i can use to get into a gap and agitate the dirt gets used. I'm totally over the top when i'm giving the car a clean, but that's the way i like my car to sit!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts