VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! Ever since i was younger i always wanted a mk5 r32. it has been my dream car ever since i got into mk5's, last may i sold my GLI Fahrenheit and made the dream come true. I was offered the opportunity to buy my friends dads r32 for the friends discount of 7500 bucks. He is the only owner and had it since new, car still has window sticker, its in amazing shape and no interior plastics are faded or vents broken, even the rear cupholders are intact! this car was kept in a temperature controlled environment and whilst having 150k miles has had every single imaginable item serviced. The wheels were off since new and are in pristine condition. The front end and headlights had ppf since new which i just recently took off in the most recent pic revealing the headlights to be brand spanking new. Another plus is that the car has the haldex performance module and controller, it’s a blast to drive when its slick out! Since getting the car I haven't done much, retrofitted newer radio, euro high beams, skyline tail mod, aluminum mirrors, and recently mk6 climate and illuminated handles. I look forward to meeting more owners and bringing you guys updates as the car comes along!
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Vehicle registration plate

Speedometer Trip computer Vehicle Motor vehicle Gauge
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate
Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car
Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle Steering part
Automotive design Personal luxury car Car Tints and shades Car seat

1 - 1 of 1 Posts