VW Golf R32 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunndeal12 Scammer!

12K views 23 replies 12 participants last post by  Lucifer 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I bought a PS3 from dunndeal12, and paid by online bank transfer to his account.

He sent me a pair of old boots, not a PS3. I've contacted him by PM but no reply yet.

I'd be keen to hear if anyone has bought anything from him successfully (on the off chance that this is an innocent mix up). Or if you've had a similar experience, please let me know.

It feels like a scam and I feel a bit stupid. But on the other hand, it seems weird that someone would pay £8.26 postage on sending rubbish by special delivery (and leaving a trail). Looking at his other posts this does seem out of character.

Mods - please could you dig out the deleted thread where he advertised the PS3? It has been deleted.

Thanks
Charlie

#13 ·
I was the one who purchased the same item.
Same procedure. Paid money directly into his account. Said he didn't have Paypal.
I got a package, badly packaged, containing some old clothes.
This in my opinion is definitely a scam.
Its fair enough sending out a pair of boots by mistake if he sold only ONE playstation, but to send 2 packages out to 2 separate people is no coincidence. He was paid twice, was a coincidence too? I don't think so.
People might think well, why bother sending out a package? the answer to that is quite simple. To protect himself. He could quite easily say that the buyer i.e Me or Charlie1 switched the contents. He's got a receipt from Royal Mail saying he sent an item.
I sent him a message via text, I didn't get a response. He seems to frequent the forum fairly regularly, so why not explain the "mix up?"

#20 ·
guys if it helps, the police dont generally deal with fraud anymore. As one member has already done contact action fraud :

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk

Reactions: Lucifer
#23 ·
M7NUP said:
No way that's where my carbon wings came from went to his house to get them top bloke had no issues what so ever invited me in his home have his address
That's 30 mins from me, I actually know exactly where that is

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.