VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone had any experience with dyno-tech in ripley derby? sent them a few e mails to see what they offer, looking at a custom map.

·
Semi-Advanced Member
4,197 Posts
Never heard of them mate, if your in midlands you have stealth and r-tech on your door though

·
Registered
4,468 Posts
Me and Frankie visited them earlier in the year. They seem to know there onions. Frankie had his car Dyno'd there.

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Zig said:
Never heard of them mate, if your in midlands you have stealth and r-tech on your door though
any feed back on stealth? r tech tried to remap my car but couldnt write the map to my ecu

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
Vince at Stealth is your man as he knows the R32 engine and ECU inside out.

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
kevin has replied now and he knows his field. i think it will be between dyno-tech and stealth. just reading plenty of reviews on them both. its 50/50 because both have some great reviews. i think the price will be the decider. any one know of a mk5 thats been to these guys? looking for some results on custom maps, kevin e mailed saying hes done a 500bhp r32 in the past wich is good to know. some fine tuning went into that id say. stealth also have great reviews from customers,

·
4,715 Posts
Gavinnoy said:
kevin has replied now and he knows his field. i think it will be between dyno-tech and stealth. just reading plenty of reviews on them both. its 50/50 because both have some great reviews. i think the price will be the decider. any one know of a mk5 thats been to these guys? looking for some results on custom maps, kevin e mailed saying hes done a 500bhp r32 in the past wich is good to know. some fine tuning went into that id say. stealth also have great reviews from customers,
Yes that's nigp007 car who posted above Its a beast
I wanted a custom map doing from Kevin and he RR my car and said it don't need it
He could have just took my money but he didn't
That's the sort of guy you can trust

·
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that is very good of him to do that!! that just won my vote pal ill be going there. that is very honest

1 - 12 of 12 Posts