VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· Hard to reMember
4,280 Posts
Never smoked ecstasy

· Registered
1,634 Posts
I used a company called Smart-Cigs much cheaper than most,

I bought a kit for £30 and it includes ........

2x batteries (which make the body of the cigarette)
1x wall charger and usb attachment,
1x storage box,
4x packets of filter tips (5 to each pack, so 20 tips in total)

Gotta say how great its been, i've been smoking for 7 years and i picked this up and haven't smoked since now! its been 2 months already and i don't miss a real *** at all buddy!

Awesome kit! heres the link to their site, give it a go! nothing to lose and your health to gain

https://smartcigs.co.uk/

Hope this helped

Wez

· Registered
4,645 Posts
My housemate uses one, works for me................ he no longer stinks of absolute sh!t =)

Disclaimer: I am aware not all smokers stink, he was truly the worst smelling smoker I have ever met.

· Hard to reMember
4,280 Posts
My housemate uses one, works for me................ he no longer stinks of absolute sh!t =)

Disclaimer: I am aware not all smokers stink, he was truly the worst smelling smoker I have ever met.
As someone who's never smoked I do hate the smell of it. I wouldn't date a girl who smokes no matter how hot she was.

Reactions: SplitPersonality

18,494 Posts
Brought up in a family of smokers and that was enough for me not to want to try it. Tend not to drink very often either, although when I do it is to excess. Hangovers also get much worse the older you become:)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.