VW Golf R32 Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
The prick's up to his old tricks... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181804360244
I know it's him, as the account also has the same green corsa VXR up for breaking because of a 'discovered bent chassis after full repair' as last time.
Pisses me off because I hate to admit but I actually got stung by this cnut after needing some parts sharpish last year, went through my bank, action fraud and the police. Had messages with an officer in the Met who informed me as things unfolded. Told me an individual was arrested due to a number of reports against the owner of the bank account used, and was then released on insufficient evidence! Blood fluffing boiling. Now less than a year on and he's doing it again. What can I do I suppose, would love to pay him a visit but doubt I'd ever get a real address out of him.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I've just emailed him and asked about seats! Let's see if we can't have some fun;-)

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
He wants £700 for the corsa interior; I replied saying it's not worth that mate, so he counter offered £550. I've said I'd pay him 500 Vietnamese dong if he will arrange a courier

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.