VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Boys and Girls
For the people lucky enough to have this brake kit, how do u find it? I'm thinking of upgrading and brakes and these look to be the best option, but I see you need to also have a 10mm spacer to clear the caliper does that mean your tires rub on the arches?

Thanks

G

·
I've had 10mm spacers fitted to my car for almost two years with Aristos fitted and I haven't had any rubbing issues.

I am having the Stage 5 kit fitted in a week or two.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi There Ive Got The Stage 5 Kit On My Turbo R32, The Tyres Can Catch The Inner Wheel Arces Under (play) Thou I Have Also Lower`d Mine With Kw Height And Rebound Adj. Just Took Sum Setting Up In End To Stop It!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
If you can afford it, I'd go with the RS4 conversion, approx £1,500 fitted. It doesn't have any juddering/noise. Probably overkill unless you're going FI.

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
Hi, as Tony (Khutula) has mentioned with OEM Aristos and using 10mm spacers up front you should have enough spoke clearance for the calipers and no rubbing issues on the arches. One of the other members on here Bam has the RS4 brake set up and uses the OEM wheels, 10mm spacers and running KW V3's.....with no issues as far as Im aware. Hope this helps? :marchmellow:

·
92 Posts
seen the Rs4/6 setup, TTshop sells them but say there only for 19" wheels think there 8 pot callipers and 365mm discs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts