VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Who's going, I think we are having a stand but there isn't anything in events section so I thouight I would put it up. I am camping Friday to sunday. I am coming down with Scottish lot and plan to meet Johnny and Dublife crew at Preston to convoy down.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
I'll be going, i was kind of hoping that someone would have sorted a stand. If not then we need to sort something sharpish if there's interest.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,149 Posts
I wonder if there's a chance that a mod or someone could send out an email seeing if there's interest as this thread might get overlooked. It's pretty much the biggest VW show of the season so it would be good to have a stand even if it's 4 or 5 cars :burnout:

·
2,808 Posts
Im on for it, just down the road from me. Ish.

·
2,808 Posts
Im milton keynes, not very south but I'll get involved.

·
389 Posts
Hiya Jackie, got your text this morning but was driving at the time...

I'm going Edition38 but am taking a gang from work, I'm sure they wouldn't mind camping with a bunch of R32's but there not all VAG'ers, infact most are only there for the beer and the BBQ, but if you don't mind then that'll be three cars, my R32, my Polo and my Mates car (whichever takes their's).

There a good laugh but if we'd rather keep it within the R32OC then I can always camp them somewhere close and jump between the two, I'm happy whatever...

Also, I'm gonna look at diving out on the Saturday to got to VW Action up the road at Pod, then come back to E38 in the evening for the dance tent, hopefully D'n'B again!

In a bit,
Leon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts