VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why can't women be normal and even if they describe you as the prefect boyfriend "that any woman could ask for" they still don't know what they want. Maybe I should start being a dick head I'd get further.

fluffing women

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
jon_R32 said:
Why can't women be normal and even if they describe you as the prefect boyfriend "that any woman could ask for" they still don't know what they want. Maybe I should start being a dick head I'd get further.

fluffing women
Do it! Be a tosser for a week.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Women, all about contradiction and double standards.

Rant ends =)

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Oh hi, woman here. You probably don't want my opinion seeing as I have a growler but here it is: maybe it's the type of girl you go for? If you go for lasses mainly based on looks then prepare to get treated like poop. They're all the same, know they're gorgeous and use it to play men like a game of scrabble. I used to be in to the whole 'bad boy' lads and guess what, got treated like crap everytime. Then a little plumber asked me out. I'd never even given him a second glance really, probably because his car was French. I wasn't really interested at first so said no but then thought f*ck it, you don't know til you try! 4 years down the line we're engaged, have a mortgage, 2 dogs and matching toothbrushes. So, my advice would be to go for someone who has the same interests, makes you laugh and would give up the world for you. Until she comes along, enjoy life with friends and family, cherish your car and stroke your own willy. The end.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Probs one of your best posts EVAR!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Oh hi, woman here. You probably don't want my opinion seeing as I have a growler but here it is: maybe it's the type of girl you go for? If you go for lasses mainly based on looks then prepare to get treated like poop. They're all the same, know they're gorgeous and use it to play men like a game of scrabble. I used to be in to the whole 'bad boy' lads and guess what, got treated like crap everytime. Then a little plumber asked me out. I'd never even given him a second glance really, probably because his car was French. I wasn't really interested at first so said no but then thought f*ck it, you don't know til you try! 4 years down the line we're engaged, have a mortgage, 2 dogs and matching toothbrushes. So, my advice would be to go for someone who has the same interests, makes you laugh and would give up the world for you. Until she comes along, enjoy life with friends and family, cherish your car and stroke your own willy. The end.
I thought this bits was quality
"
2 dogs and matching toothbrushes. So, my advice would be to go for someone who has the same interests, makes you laugh and would give up the world for you. Until she comes along, enjoy life with friends and family, cherish your car and stroke your own willy. The end."

·
678 Posts
You probably don't want my opinion seeing as I have a growler
Pure class giz, had a good laugh reading that

Jon she is right

·
Registered
977 Posts
Def some sense in there..... not sure I'd always agree on sharing the same interests with my other half mind..... Otherwise what do you do to escape?! Lol

·
Hard to reMember
4,500 Posts
Men and women are very different, there was a famous book in the 90s "Men are from Mars Women are from Venus" which is very interesting.

Apart from treating girls like sh*t (which I don't agree with) if you want the relationship to last you have two choices, try to understand how a woman's mind works and tailor your own to work better with hers or accept you're always wrong.

·
Soon to be Naked Member
3,836 Posts
Def some sense in there..... not sure I'd always agree on sharing the same interests with my other half mind..... Otherwise what do you do to escape?! Lol
You can enjoy them separately! We both like off roading but I only go occasionally so he can have some boy time with his mates and I can clean the house in peace! Just means when he gets back I'm genuinely interested in if he's had a good time and he's giddy about showing me pics of Landys upside down

·
Registered
977 Posts
You can enjoy them separately! We both like off roading but I only go occasionally so he can have some boy time with his mates and I can clean the house in peace! Just means when he gets back I'm genuinely interested in if he's had a good time and he's giddy about showing me pics of Landys upside down
Yeah that's how it should be.... Not you staying at home cleaning the kitchen either! sounds like the perfect arrangement

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wise words...

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
I shed a tear.

:)

·
774 Posts
Well said that lady

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
jon_R32 said:

fluffing women
Sounds like my ex wife she was a max power girl and did bike magazine and was in FHM

I was everything to her until the next bloke came along

The super as we class then attractive ones can only be describes as cunts

And girls like that prefer men who cheat, hit them and treat them like shit

That's my experience anyway

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
3,242 Posts
Dnt make looks a must have,
Personatily & Interest, are the most important in a relationships.
My experince wif girls the amazing stunning girls
9 out of 10 knows it and just wants fun(basically bad boy verison in a girl)

Regards
Vrt

·
Registered
977 Posts
One thing I've learnt is that the grass isn't greener..... Poontang is poontang, once you've been there it's all the same lol.... you've just got to find someone that you can tolerate cos when alls said and done love will only get you so far....

Well romantic me

·
2,895 Posts
Women are a nightmare. My nan and grandad have been together over 50 years and my grandad still can't work women out. Only good he says about nan is when she starts ranting he turns his hearing aid off then problem solved.

1 - 20 of 153 Posts