VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got any experience with the Eibach Pro-Street Height adjustable suspension. Been looking on the Awesome site and it is quoting £511.

Compared to the £400 for just front dampers and rear springs from VW it seems like a good deal to me.

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Eibach are a great make, and are world renowned. Really the only difference between all the suspension available for the r32 is the level of adjustability. For instance, the kw v1's are just setupn ready for fast road, the v3's can be setup for anything you want if you know how.

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't think I want all the setup stuff as I don't think I would use it. So it may be a good choice?

·
Premium Member
7,998 Posts
dubzter said:
Anyone got any experience with the Eibach Pro-Street Height adjustable suspension. Been looking on the Awesome site and it is quoting £511.

Compared to the £400 for just front dampers and rear springs from VW it seems like a good deal to me.
Hi Dubzter, I have these on mine.....very good build quality and the handling seem to be ok too. The ride however, is a touch firmer over stock but still nice n comfortable. I paid just over £600 for mine so you got yourself a bargain at £511 :wink::xD

·
572 Posts
What about GAZ gha coilovers. Height and ride adjustable for about £500.

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
blackpug said:
What about GAZ gha coilovers. Height and ride adjustable for about £500.
Got any links for those blackpug?

·
3,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sounds like not a bad deal then

·
244 Posts
i got these on my r32 and they are dropped really low, still nice to drive and considering how low it is they are till quite smooth, just need to get the adjusters for the backs of them as the guy i bought them of only sent me the springs..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts