VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
3,788 Posts
That Rallye in pic 13 was just wow!

3.2v6 conversion
RHD conversion
Haldex converted
Dsg converted
Full TT electronics inc dash and clocks....

All done by the owner, hats off
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,715 Posts

Attachments

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Theres one thing wrong with this thread... my cars not in it


"what do you mean the car park round the back wasn't part of the show"
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
Theres one thing wrong with this thread... my cars not in it


"what do you mean the car park round the back wasn't part of the show"
Love you're pics in the other thread, looks like a summers day , I have saved the one you took of my car as my wall paper on my lap top, any chance you could email me the original ?

:)

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Love you're pics in the other thread, looks like a summers day , I have saved the one you took of my car as my wall paper on my lap top, any chance you could email me the original ?

:)

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
yeah i can do, ill send you both pics i have, original and the one i touched up to make it look like a summers day
pm me your email and ill get them over right away sir
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
yeah i can do, ill send you both pics i have, original and the one i touched up to make it look like a summers day
pm me your email and ill get them over right away sir
Done

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
no probs, I think that deserves a Thanks click (i only have 2
) haha
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
no probs, I think that deserves a Thanks click (i only have 2
) haha
It does will have to do it tomorrow as can't do it on my I phone on forum runner

But I will

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top