VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my MK4 R32 EPC dash light came on last night. is it anything seruious ? is it to doi with the wiring on the steering wheel that was a recall a few years back ?

any help ?

Nick D
Cnut

Awesome APR remap 254bhp on R32OC Rolling road day.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
Hi Nick

This happened on my MkIV a while back. It was on for 2 days and before I had a chance to get it diagnosed, it disappeared.

Since then I've had it Vag checks and there weren't any fault codes present.

I'd have someone run a vag check on yours tho just to be sure it's ok :top:

Assume it still seems to be running ok?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mattchaps said:
Hi Nick

This happened on my MkIV a while back. It was on for 2 days and before I had a chance to get it diagnosed, it disappeared.

Since then I've had it Vag checks and there weren't any fault codes present.

I'd have someone run a vag check on yours tho just to be sure it's ok :top:

Assume it still seems to be running ok?
Matt

its ok apart from the accellerator pedal being a bit slow when u press it , but that could be the cold over the last few days ...

i went on R/road day at STEALTH RACING last sunday and no dfauilts then, interestingly, it did 261 bhp which is up on Awesomes figs. it did 249bhp on same rollers when i first bought the car and got stealth to check it out...

hope your well ?
i

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
5,616 Posts
I'm well thanks Nick, you?

Hoping to get to another meet soon as it was a great day up at Awesome but the travelling killed me. Will try and get to the VAG meet at Brands on 30th Jan :top:

Well everyone said that Awesome's figures were a bit down on what everyone was expecting. Glad to hear that your's is pushing 261bhp :D

I'd like to get mine back on some rollers now I have the Millteks and APS remap, but there aren't many that are recommended that close to me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts