VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ESP light is always on on the dash, and pressing the button does nothing. I did a VCDS scan and found these faults. Should I try just replacing the haldex control module or is it possible that the N373 valve is the issue? Also, if I do replace the control module, which one is best to get? Blue or silver?
Font Parallel Writing Rectangle Paper

·
Registered
25 Posts
1) First of all, check the wire condition and if the plug is good inserted in the haldex controller
1') Remove the pump and check if not clogged.
2) Empty your Haldex, to be able to check the oil condition. If yellow, ok, if burned, black or grey, not good at all (replace haldex completely in that cases). If oil is ok, put new oil
3) If point 1 & 2 are ok, you have an haldex controller defective. You need to replace it, with the good art. number or new revision, that is in the screenshot on your VCDS. Check with your official dealer for the good part number
4) Replace your controller
5) Fill correctly your oil
6) MAKE THE BASIC SETTINGS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1) First of all, check the wire condition and if the plug is good inserted in the haldex controller
1') Remove the pump and check if not clogged.
2) Empty your Haldex, to be able to check the oil condition. If yellow, ok, if burned, black or grey, not good at all (replace haldex completely in that cases). If oil is ok, put new oil
3) If point 1 & 2 are ok, you have an haldex controller defective. You need to replace it, with the good art. number or new revision, that is in the screenshot on your VCDS. Check with your official dealer for the good part number
4) Replace your controller
5) Fill correctly your oil
6) MAKE THE BASIC SETTINGS
Already have new haldex fluid on the way so that’s good. I’ll be checking condition of wires and pump when the cars out of the shop. I’ll let you know what I end up finding. Thanks again for all your help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts