VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Event Tyres - Mobile fitting service is excellent. http://www.event-tyres.co.uk/

I ordered my tyres on Monday and requested a Wednesday morning fitting. Got a phone call within 30 mins to say they had my order and the fitter would be with me at requested time.

Morning of fitting, fitter called to tell me he was 30 mins away, arrived and fitted four new tyres in the space of about 45 minutes. Really fast, friendly and good value service.

I ordered 4 Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymm Xtra Load and with the mobile fitting it came to £454 (£113.50 per corner). Not bad I thought and it certainly beat everyone else's quotes by quite a bit.

Can't praise them enough - great, friendly service and a good price. Talking to the guy he said they have a fast growing company with 15 vans in the South and newly opened depot in Manchester with 8 vans - still growing and I can understand why.

Just got to go out and test the new tyres out now :D

·
2,808 Posts
£113.50 per corner
Were these 18s?

Anyone else know somewhere to get cheap tyres? 19's though.
We should have a sponser I reckon, theyd rake it in.

·
777 Posts
I too recently had these people fit tyred to my R32 and they were great, professional, would use them again or recommend them.

·
.:R32OC Resident Pervert
7,935 Posts
Morning Kev,

Well I looked on Blackcircles and other sites,
But I got a better deal going down the road to a local man.

Just have a shop about.

G

·
Costco have £80 off four tyres between now an dhte first week in July. For four Michelin PS2s it works out at abour £120 something a corner. That's where I'll be going when I get back from hols.

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rupo said:
Were these 18s?

Anyone else know somewhere to get cheap tyres? 19's though.
We should have a sponser I reckon, theyd rake it in.
Yes, 18's. Standard MK4 R32 Wheels.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts