VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Yes i know, another thread about induction kits!

I've decided on the Evo Motorsport Vflow kit with the "stage 2" upgrade. it seems very well designed and complete package.

I know the filter is in the engine bay but i don't want to risk it down in the front bumper.

I'm getting this or the BMC CDA, but think this one looks better. I was quoted £330 for the kit including the "stage 2" upgrade, is this reasonable?

Thanks again for any help.

Ben

·
1,432 Posts
Crikey, for that price you could get the Gruppe M carbon fibre intake.

Who quoted you this figure? I suspect a US-based supplier and most of that cost is on shipping?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That price was from Regal Autosport, not to mention the £12 shipping charge! I could probably get it cheaper from the states!

I really would like to get the Gruppe M, but getting hold of one seems to be a bit of a pain & i don't have much info on it. The website isn't very useful.

The BMW versions do seem to get good feedback though.

Any ideas Fifty?

·
1,084 Posts
V6Beg,

I can check availability of Gruppe M intakes for you here in Tokyo if you want. Gruppe M europe don't hold stock iirc.

I thought there was a decent amount of info on their website for the MkV intake, not sure about Mkiv. There is a recent post on MkV R32 section of vortex, showing the rest of the kit (plumbing and clips etc) that are included.

I know you have a Mkiv, but this may give you an idea of whether it is worth the money.

HTH

1 - 4 of 4 Posts