VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Bulletproof Auto are pleased to offer a deal to the UK-brethren in regard to the Evolution Motorsports intake for the MkIV R32.

Bulletproof can offer UK-based purchasers $10 off the list price + shipping to the UK. If you are interested in this product please email, call or AIM Bulletproof with your address so they can quote you a complete price including shipping.

The dyno plots really speak for themselves, to my knowledge no-one at the recent Awesome rolling road day had one of these intakes so in the real world they may very well offer greater gains than the best-performer at that RR-day which was the Carbonio.

The list price is $264.99 - $10 / current FX rate of 2.05358 = £124.17 + shipping

Bulletproof Auto said:

BSH is proud to serve you as your authorized Evolution Motorsports distributor.

Evolution Motorsports products are given life from technology and experience gained from their award winning Porsche Twin Turbo 900hp turbo kits. The V-Flow intake utilizes the same patent pending venturi design as those used on their high power Porsche upgrade.

Featuring Polypropylene tubing for its lightweight and incredible ability to dissipate heat, the Evolution Motorsports intake is the perfect upgrade for your stock to highly modified VW. Each kit comes with everything you need for a clean and stress free installation with absolutely no permanent modification required.

Evo saw fit to compare their intake to their already highly succesfull cold air intake offering to see if there was a benefit from switching from CAI to V flow. The results speak for themselves.

On the flow bench the results were verified.

To purchase an Evolution Motorsports V Flow intake follow this link to our secure webpage. You may also place your order over the phone by reaching us at 602-606-7973 or by email at [email protected]

These intakes are in stock and in most cases will ship the same day as ordered. Orders placed online can easily be watched through our online order management system.

We thank you for your support and look forward to working with you from start to finish on your project.

http://www.bshspeedshop.com

-Phill
Tel: 001 602-606-7973
[email protected]
AOL Instant Messenger Contact = Autothuse

·
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I understand how it may seem at first glance but the price is already reduced for the VW Vortex forum members as the price includes shipping for the USA so they have taken off $10 for prospective UK purchasers.

Someone might want one of these and this looks like a good deal AFAIK you cant get these in the UK so I opted to post it up, if someone wants one great if noone wants one then what does it matter.

·
143 Posts
Hi, is anyone running one of these? They claim to have actual gains of 8-12hp. The only thing is the piping to the front bumper is an extra £50!

·
88 Posts
I am,mine went from 236.7 std to 254.1 with the air filter and milltek resonated cat back exhaust.I've just got a flexy pipe fitted to the original intake.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.