VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
R32 mk5 2008
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after ringing around for quotes for my r32 insurance and prices ranging from £550 to 10k...i rang green light and got it for £330 on 3k miles a year which is double what I need:happy2

·
Registered
512 Posts
Greenlight all the way for me too :) £500 everything declared, 12,000 miles per year.

·
2,958 Posts
Interesting, I must try Greenlight as hers and mine are coming up for renewal.
At present we are with Hastings.
Cheers guys.

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'm glad I read this post

I got my 2nd MK5 R32 on Tuesday - cheapest quote I could find was £1,300 per year FC using Compare the Market. I paid the deposit on that policy yesterday as nothing else I could find was close.

Gave Greenlight a call this morning and I'm now insured with them for £750

What a saving...

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm 32 also, currently pay £1500 with 4 years ncd and runs out next month but two years ago a got rear ended by a golf in the m6. Cheapest on comparison websites is go skippy at 1100. Tried a few company who don't use the comparison sites and was getting quotes ranging from 2-4.5k wtf! With 5 years ncd. Will try green light now cheers

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm 25 and paying £890 a year for mine based on 3k a year. I live in one of the worst, if not the worst area in Birmingham for car insurance quotes. I have my work pension with Aviva so get 20% off on car insurance. On top of that I took on the Aviva drive 200 mile challenge which reduced my quote down by a further £300.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts