VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now in the waiting room at longlife waiting for my full exhaust including a lucifer de cat to be fitted! Buzzing for the sound. Il post up a video later.

·
1,060 Posts
I got a longlife on my other VW (mk3Gti) and I preferred it to the Milltek!!

·
1,043 Posts
Hope yours has heated seats as I think your windows will be in the down position later
Full tank of fuel = Gone

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Haha that exactly what I have on my mk5, longlife non res and lucifer de cat, you will Enjoy it! Check out my build thread for dyno runs and tunnel runs!!! Good luck mate you'll love it!

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well i already had lucifers de cat pipe fitted and the rest is costing £400 but thats with £100 knocked off because they didn't have the correct tips i wanted so i had to wait a week but they are only charging £400 now which is really good of them. Half the price of miltek and a lot better customer service.

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Only going for 1 box in the middle so should be loud but not over the top. Thats what i'm hoping! The blokes here are top lads also which just makes things better. In a warm waiting room watching t.v. Lovely.

·
Administrator
13,971 Posts
birdiemachine said:
I have no silencers or boxes anywhere on mine lol. Straight pipe whole way through!!! Can't wait to hear yours mate!
Mine was like that, had to put resonator back on when doing shifts at work as I was waking the neighbors up at 4 am and the had works with me

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its bloody loud haha! sounds amazing but maybe a bit too loud for me. How the hell can you have it straight through birdie?

·
378 Posts
Only got a cat back from Longlife, but its changed my Mk5. No need to give it the beans all the time now, it sounds bloody gorgeous from startup to low rev to max rev.

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
Its bloody loud haha! sounds amazing but maybe a bit too loud for me. How the hell can you have it straight through birdie?
It sounds flipping amazing that's why lol and small burble at 70mph with the cruise on, no drone anywhere!

Glad your happy mate!! Get some videos up!

·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Video is finally up!

If you haven't already got a de-cat, i highly recommend getting one

·
Registered
993 Posts
quick vid of the 3" system i bought from lucifer, milltek decat is loud, this is well im lost for words!! will get a better video tomorrow

1 - 20 of 33 Posts