VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

A few years back, a member on here posted a link to an 'F1 Fantasy Racers league', a handful of us joined and I personally enjoyed it. The league didn't operate last year due to the F1 police cracking down on it, but there has been a reworking and is back up and running now. All nice and legit!

Here is the link if you fancy entering your own team:

http://www.fantasyracers.com/

There is two game strategies, firstly you have more money to spend on your team but once the season starts you can't change your team's drivers. The second option sees you start off with less funds, but you can buy and sell your drivers throughout the season. The latter is a little more complex.

So put your money where your mouth is this season and get on board. Players will be ranked not only in our league but also on the game as a whole.

After you have registered your team on the site (I suggest you put your r32oc username in it so we can tell who's who!), go to where it says your name on the top left, and click 'Join Personal League'.

League Name: R32oc F1 2016 League

League Number: 15

Password: wolfsburg

Feel free to invite friends/colleagues, the more the merrier.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So the two big questions....

Where is Ferrari?

And did Rosberg up his game or did Lewis ease off?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Weird.... let me take a look!

Come on people, where's the love???

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Andy - Not sure what the problem is, a mate has managed to join up ok. Have you been able to set up an account? Just can't access the personal league?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You still haveing issues Andy? I set it all up in IE, what browser are you using? Sorry you are having trouble!

@ Bob - Where art thou oh Bob??

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Proper tough crowd... c'mon people!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
WIth no problems, Rocket?

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice to have you on board Gents, been a right slow start. Normally CupraBob comes along for some F1 chat!!!

Invite ya mates if they are into the F1.

Not too long until the testing starts and we get to see where Mercedes and Ferrari are comparatively.

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah I hear that!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Haha

·
19,403 Posts