VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bit of a surprise really although I wont miss the adverts with 3 laps to go.apart from that they did a good job.

·
30 Posts
pas 55 said:
Bit of a surprise really although I wont miss the adverts with 3 laps to go.apart from that they did a good job.
GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear 'the proper' F1 music again!

I assume they'll be showing qualifying?

Murrey Walker to return? Even if not, lets hope that James Allen doesn't have a role to play!

·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope they keep the grid walkabout

·
Registered
60 Posts
pas 55 said:
Great news! ITV get on my nerves with all sport they cover - I am surprised that they have not started having advert breaks halfway through the champions lge games!! :)

·
616 Posts
About time! It's not very often something interesting happens, but when it does the adverts cut in.... And bring back Murrey!

·
887 Posts
The ad breaks really piss me off as do the dull as dishwater commentators - glad it's going back to the BBC, it feels right! It was like when Match of the Day was of the TV for a couple of years after ITV got the rights to the premiership, it felt so good when it came back!

·
3,137 Posts
and get rid of brundle!

·
132 Posts
Great I can start watching F1 again! The commercial breaks just killed it for me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Back to the BBC? I must be living in a world of my own as I this is the first I have heard of it. All I can say is thank God for that:)
I can't stand the ITV music, the adverts drive me crazy and the commentators are boring.
Monkey

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
716 Posts
Least it wont last long, 10 minutes a race the way they are going!!.

Good news for us, means we get to build more parts for the cars due to them crashing!! :xD

·
30 Posts
dubzter said:
and get rid of brundle!
What?! No way man, Brundle's quality! Its James Allen who needs to be axed, useless so & so.

Although, I wouldn't mind Charlie Cox & Steve Parish from Moto GP, them two are a class act!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
2,548 Posts
dubzter said:
and get rid of brundle!
Murdoch said:
What?! No way man, Brundle's quality! Its James Allen who needs to be axed, useless so & so. Although, I wouldn't mind Charlie Cox & Steve Parish from Moto GP, them two are a class act!
Completly agree Murdoch. Brundle is the only decent guy (louise is ok too). James Allen is poor and Ryder hasn't made a thought provoking comment ever. Blundell makes stupid knee-jerk comments all the time. He also can't speak correctly... "It's NAME, what caused the collision, he never thought".

Still bloody love it though. Can't wait for Sat/Sun.

Bring back the BBC theme tune! Murray was fantastic but towards the end he was getting very confused lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts