VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now then charged owners ill be joining you as from weds next week its been a mare not having the R

·
540 Posts
great news mate!!!yeah i remember you saying that now!!im upgrading shortly!!wot stage you do for??:congrats:

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers mate igot stage 2 bit more money but im sure its worth it cars been gone nearly 5 week had afew problems

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks im well looking forward to the drive back home

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow 3 days haddone at ns racing install went ok but when changing plugs one is snapped inside head managed to get out without taking head off but thread still needed to be re tapped plus sending pissing ecu to states has taken forever anyhow theres a method in the madness ,do you plan to upgrade? seems some prefer turbos

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi andy yes picked up yesterday raj said he spoke to you about stage 2 are you fitting it ,its abit far for you to his place

·
540 Posts
yeah its a bit of a nightmare living up in aberdeen.would have loved for raj to fit it as he is so helpful!!!but as you say its a 10hr journey just to get there.star performance in kircaldy are fitting it for me now.they did stage 1 for me

·
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i here those guys are good as well let us know how it goes ive had some issues with ecu but raj come up trumps & sorted ill defo go back

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.