VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Many of you will be aware of the blueflame exhaust system, I have a full system on my Audi TT and have been really happy with it, cant find fault with it really and the tail pipes are the best looking out there in my opinion.

I have been in contact with blueflame and they are willing to give groupbuy discounts along the following lines:

5 units: £ 400 including delivery.
10+ units: £ 385 including delivery.

Remember, RRP is £560 so this represents great value!

Forgive me if this is your car, it was the best example I could find on google with no numperplate. These prices are for the MK4 & MK5 R32 in both resonated and non resonated.

Let me know what you think.

J55TTC - mk5 resonated
DILIGENTDUCK - m5 non resonated
R32DAN770 - mk5 resonated
R32DARA - mk4 non resonated
ALANW - mk5 resonated
CHEEMPEEJ - Mk4 resonated
EWR32 - mk5 resonated
2BAR BOOST - mk5 non resonated

·
21 Posts
Could be tempted depending on when this goes ahead... looking to try and get a few other things this month so not sure the budget will stretch :S

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one though

·
3,611 Posts
Could be tempted too !

But next months wage !

·
3,611 Posts
From what I have read it keeps the trade mark buzzy sound, but it's more profound.

The milly is a deep tone I believe.

Correct me if am wrong.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's hundreds of clips on YouTube but thought this was one of the better ones:

·
463 Posts
The mk4 system is in eBay for 430 or best offer and the mk5 for 450 or best offer plus 30 delivery so it's not a bad price

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OK, so far we have 5 which would qualify for £400 all in.

I am going to leave this for a while yet and perhaps look to be contacting Blueflame with definite orders towards the end of the month / after payday.

J55TTC
DILIGENTDUCK
REE
R32DAN770
R32DARA

If there are any questions you want me to direct at blueflame please let me know!

·
19,388 Posts
OK, so far we have 5 which would qualify for £400 all in.

I am going to leave this for a while yet and perhaps look to be contacting Blueflame with definite orders towards the end of the month / after payday.

J55TTC
DILIGENTDUCK
REE
R32DAN770
R32DARA

If there are any questions you want me to direct at blueflame please let me know!
You may want to confirm, but i would assume the 5off price would be for 5off of one type. The current list you have of 5 is a mixture of MK4 and MK5 owners..

Reactions: Ash_Alli

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks Bob, but I can confirm that it will be 5 or 10 of either to qualify for the discount.

·
19,388 Posts
That's an excellent deal, well done.

·
463 Posts
Had a blue flame on my old Astra gsi turbo and the quality was on par with the milltek I had on my mk4 GTi

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
A few friends over on the TT forum had quality issues with their millteks which was what made me get the blueflame. Never regretted it!

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Excellent stuff! I'll get onto blueflame and keep them up to date. If all of you who are in could please state which variant you'd like that would be great!

1 - 20 of 166 Posts