VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i messed a little with the new lady in my life, Christine the wife likes to call her after that Stephen King film :afraid:

Anyways heres a few pics of her in standard form before i start my tweaking :rock:

Yoda and skywalker

A little 3 way action

the stalker in the background

Theres a prize for spotting wayne in the pics , lol

Not great pics as there with my phone, and about as arty as i get when i've got man flu !

Anyway, i'll have to get these posted on my build thread www.macdaddymotorsport.com for the world to keep an eye on how it progresses.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
looks good steve. the mk1 is in very good condition looking at the pics. think i spotted wayne twice in those pics.
cant wait to start seeing the progress

·
264 Posts
Nice pics...must say the R wit hthe Honey Combe grill deffinatley looks something different...and nice!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
best looking "drive" display I have seen for a while!

Dont let Wayne tamper with the mk1 zorst, you know what he's like!

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
JayCee said:
best looking "drive" display I have seen for a while!

Dont let Wayne tamper with the mk1 zorst, you know what he's like!
you know im sure we could mod that valve onto the mk1 steve ;)

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
748 Posts
You definitely wont get any lateral movement with them boys! Racing harnesses too?

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
they might be better turned round to sit on at the table! bet the wife would disagree!

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
gotta get harnesses for them this week.

I cant leave them there gaz cos if they are still on that table when she gets home i'm in for it lol

·
3,137 Posts
looks stunning, my mate used to have a mk1 campaign with a 1.9 rebuild. Stunning car until he drove it into a field Dukes of Hazzard style, totally bent the shell by about 15 degrees.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.