VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car looked absolutely mint, you did us all proud!

Apologies for poor quality, my recording device packed in! but ill try fix it and upload in HD

·
264 Posts
Shame it wasn't an hour long special dedicated to the r32. Car looked mint, that lupo would be quite nice for the missus too!

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Yeah loved it too! My first car was a red mk2 (big bumper though) and I've got a black mkIV. Both cars have a special place in my heart.

Great work MIQ!

Reactions: MIQ

·
Cutting Edge Member
1,263 Posts
Car looked stunning as usual MIQ

Reactions: MIQ

·
4,715 Posts
Nice work mark.
Car looked and sounded as well as it always does

I'd say this should have been posted in the hall of fame section to mike :/

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice work mark.

i agree, can any mods move it?

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Nice work mark.

Thanks Mate, it looked really good, i was happy with mt detailing work

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
How long did you spend in the lead up to the shoot?

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
was filmed in March 2013, so a bloody long time, was there from 8 am til 18:00 and took 6 x hrs to drive there lol

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Did you have acess to car wash kit once there then or was it a quick going over with quick detailer?

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Did you have acess to car wash kit once there then or was it a quick going over with quick detailer?
I took all my stuff with me but it was the day after a show, so I had already detailed it, just rinsed off with hose and dried

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
Looked spotless mate. What did Plato say about it? He enjoy the drive?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Car looked stunning mate. Just a question tho he said haldex needs servicing every 20k miles where as VW say every 40k miles? Is 20k for MK4 and 40k for MK5?

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Car looked stunning mate. Just a question tho he said haldex needs servicing every 20k miles where as VW say every 40k miles? Is 20k for MK4 and 40k for MK5?
new oil at 20k new filter at 40k

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
yes they changed the haldex to a V2 on the Mk 5 which only needs doing every 40k

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Looked spotless mate. What did Plato say about it? He enjoy the drive?
He said, the car was too quick for the brakes and that he could tell instantly that it was mapped and had a decat,

he was away for along time in it and set it was a lovely ride, nice and tight, but a bit low for hard driving

·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
He said, the car was too quick for the brakes and that he could tell instantly that it was mapped and had a decat,

he was away for along time in it and set it was a lovely ride, nice and tight, but a bit low for hard driving
but you have porsche brakes
lol

1 - 20 of 91 Posts