VW Golf R32 Forum banner
61 - 80 of 91 Posts

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 ·
do you have a decent quality vid you can upload to youtube or something mark? i keep feeling the vid i have is doing no justice
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
do you have a decent quality vid you can upload to youtube or something mark? i keep feeling the vid i have is doing no justice
No I don't I have it recorded on my sky box. Thinking maybe we could hook a DVD recorder up to it then upload that to youtube or something,

Was gonna ask you as you are good at this stuff ?

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
No I don't I have it recorded on my sky box. Thinking maybe we could hook a DVD recorder up to it then upload that to youtube or something,

Was gonna ask you as you are good at this stuff ?

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
i have been looking into it, i have a HD PVR which records stuff in 1080i i believe, however it only has component cables, not hdmi, so i can't connect it to my sky box unless i use phono (red/white/yellow) that was my original idea but will be low quality - then my software expired which is just annoying, i also have a dvd recorder but its not great :/
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
i have been looking into it, i have a HD PVR which records stuff in 1080i i believe, however it only has component cables, not hdmi, so i can't connect it to my sky box unless i use phono (red/white/yellow) that was my original idea but will be low quality - then my software expired which is just annoying, i also have a dvd recorder but its not great :/
Don't know what to suggest as recording via iPhone wasn't HD quality lol

It's had over 1000 hits though and last week when getting petrol a guy asked me if it was the car off fifth gear lol

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Don't know what to suggest as recording via iPhone wasn't HD quality lol

It's had over 1000 hits though and last week when getting petrol a guy asked me if it was the car off fifth gear lol

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
lol you are famous now
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Wiggsy said:
Excellent stuff - did you get to meet the owners of the GTI/Lupo?
I did yes we spent all day together and Plato was a spot on guy

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Someone at the petrol station asked me

"Is that the car off the TV"
 

·
Queen In The North
Joined
·
1,358 Posts
My sky box has deleted this episode #gutted
Hopefully it will be repeated at some point... one day lol
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
MIQ said:
My sky box has deleted this episode #gutted
It was repeated last night so I now have a copy again yay


Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 

·
Member
Joined
·
4,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
It was repeated last night so I now have a copy again yay


Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
yay
you should have a laminate saying "As seen on TV" at shows lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: MHR32

·
Administrator
Joined
·
13,972 Posts
Fat Head said:
yay
you should have a laminate saying "As seen on TV" at shows lol
Lol I should

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine
 
61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Top