13,972 Posts
Tur80 said:
Nice examples, just wish it was for a good bit longer
me to was there all day and loads of filming and was only on for 3 mins

Sent from my iPhone 9 in a Time Machine

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
was in an Indian Restaurant over xmas with some pals, and I heard people talking about my car on fifth gear.

made me lol

·
Registered
153 Posts
Just seen this thread, saw the clip when it came out, watched a few times, great clip. Never relised it was yours, car looked great. Glad to hear jason was a nice chap. Always wondered how these shoots go when using peoples cars. Not saying its true, but heard on another vw forum that wheeler dealers mike just thrashed the car (possibly mk1 golf) all day for shooting, no care towards the fact its a enthusiasts car.

·
19,426 Posts
Reactions: lee_shep and MIQ

·
Administrator
13,972 Posts
Liam-R32 said:
Just seen this thread, saw the clip when it came out, watched a few times, great clip. Never relised it was yours, car looked great. Glad to hear jason was a nice chap. Always wondered how these shoots go when using peoples cars. Not saying its true, but heard on another vw forum that wheeler dealers mike just thrashed the car (possibly mk1 golf) all day for shooting, no care towards the fact its a enthusiasts car.
yes Mate they don't actually care about the car at all , I cringed the way the the mk2 was treated especially as it was so clean and original

81 - 91 of 91 Posts