VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
387 Posts
hey ddan, from the looks of it those pics were taken on sunday coz of the weather... not sure i got round to saying Hi or not, as i only popped in for a couple of hours, but had a look round round ya motor and its sweet mate :top:

love the rims, and the plate looks trick

goose

·
194 Posts
Hey Dan!
Cars looking sweet!....
Was your Mum driving it when I saw it at Carrs a couple of weeks back?....I think she wanted a race!
I have eventually got mine back, its like having a new car all over again!
Looking forward to vw festival, are you still going?
Cheers
Leon.

·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well macdaddy you can,t have them otherwise my car will be on bricks lol i love the wheels but there a bugger 2 clean don,t think it helps with all the heavy braking though hehe!
alreet leon, yeah was my mother she took it in 4 a service, she said she,d seen you! mind she probably would race u she,s crackers hehe!
defo up for vw festival 19th aug maybe have a club stand???

·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not sure yet it,s only just over an hour away from us, just depends what time we have to be on site realy, you thinkin of stayin down on the saturday night like fella?

·
194 Posts
I think I will only be given a one day pass, so it looks like just the Saturday for me...Im not sure if the boss and the baby are up for it!!
Anyway as you said we are only an hour away!

·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it,s only held on the sunday leon so that 1 day pass will do fine hehe! well linz is comin down she has to, she,s great at cleanin the wheels lol.

·
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
not sure yet mate i think it,s just you and me in the R,s and probably a few of my mates in dubs!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts