VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I plan on buying a set of Lucifer's front pipes when he can get the next lot made. How difficult are these to fit?
I tend to do most of the work on the cars I own and looking at the car, they seem pretty straight forward to remove. However, I contacted EMP Performance about getting a system fabricated and the front pipes fitted and they want £200 to fit the front pipes! Seems a little excessive to me?!

Cheers,

Paul

·
Registered
852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

All you guys with the decats must have to remove and refit the front pipes every year?!

Paul

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
youngsyp said:
Anyone?

All you guys with the decats must have to remove and refit the front pipes every year?!

Paul
Not if you fit sports cats or know a friendly mot tester. :) sorry I can't help, not a mk5 man

·
Eats Kitty Litter
7,307 Posts
They just bolt on to the Mk5 manifold. I don`t own a MK5 but if you can get to the exhaust end of the manifold should be straight forward other then the nuts will probably be a bitch to remove because of the heat but that`s he same with all manifold/exhaust bolts.

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
Jack up the front and go wild with the grinder. It goes without saying the bolts on the old system will be rather moth eaten.

·
Wheel Whore!
1,204 Posts
Your supposed to check your nuts daily

1 - 7 of 7 Posts