VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all.

i got my R about 3 weeks ago and when i bought it, it had the r floor mats. When i picked the car up 3 days later they wernt there. turns out the valeter @ vw threw the r mats away cos they had a very small hole so i hav a plain replacement set.

Does ne1 know where i can buy a new set? or even have a spare set of R mats that they wuld sell?

cheers, Chris.

G

·
Chris R32 said:
hi all.

i got my R about 3 weeks ago and when i bought it, it had the r floor mats. When i picked the car up 3 days later they wernt there. turns out the valeter @ vw threw the r mats away cos they had a very small hole so i hav a plain replacement set.

Does ne1 know where i can buy a new set? or even have a spare set of R mats that they wuld sell?

cheers, Chris.
About half way down this page :151:

Welcome to the forum by the way - what colour etc, spec is your car - I assume MKIV?

·
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cheers mate.

yeh its a mkiv...black, 3dr and standard spec.
i mite get a milltek and a carbonio cai...but im more than happy with it how it is at the mo, only got it 3 weeks ago! :D

How about urs?

G

·
Chris R32 said:
How about urs?
Hmm where do I start its a five door MKIV and to be honest there isn't much left of the original car - I will post a full mod list when I have a bit of time. I had some high lift cams and a custom remap added this week and now the car is amazing :driver: :evil:

·
3,732 Posts
macdaddy on here was trying to sort out a group buy with mats. i spoke to the guys he's in talks with at edition38 and they said they were waiting to hear back from him but no news as yet.

awesome do sell them, but you can get exactly the same mats from german ebay for half the money :D

G

·
Chris R32 said:
hahaha, wot sort of bhp? turbo? sc?
No my car is still N/A

It has perfromance wise - Milltek straight through exhaust/cats/manifolds, Carbonio CAI, Schrick 268 Cams and an APS remap.

Handling I have KW V3 coilovers, ECS tie bars, 25mm Neuspeed front ARB , 22mm Neuspeed Rear ARB, front upper strut brace, lower front strut brace. Haldex performance part.

and a fair few other mods too :151:

Probably between 310-320 bhp :evil: :driver:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts