VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys my car seems to be melting brake fluid resevoir caps and cooking fluid constantly. In 2 weeks I am now on my 3rd cap and 3rd fluid change. Obviously this isn't normal so has anyone got any ideas?

Cheers

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just run of the mil dot 4 at the moment paul. It's all the time mate I'm scared to hammer it to be honest

·
Cannot reMember
16,142 Posts
Fuck. I'm not 100% on what could be the problem, sticky brake that's boiling the fluid? Water that's in he system and that's reducing the boiling temp.

Unheard of in my book :-( you got 6 pots on the front and then ECS stage 2 on the rear?

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fuck. I'm not 100% on what could be the problem, sticky brake that's boiling the fluid? Water that's in he system and that's reducing the boiling temp.

Unheard of in my book :-( you got 6 pots on the front and then ECS stage 2 on the rear?
I thought it could be a sticky caliber but it's not that and the systems been flushed through every time so I'm stuck. I've never heard of it either. It's also causing issues with my clutch as that runs off the same system

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The clutch was fine I stripped it and checked it and all was good so it's just down to this overheating problem basically turning my fluid to water there's just no pressure

·
Banned
3,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It might actually just be the heat in the bay I didn't think of that one. Cheers Steff il look into that

1 - 13 of 13 Posts