VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally, after shaking a super mean headache which ive had since last saturday afternoon, i have a prototype flyer.

Now, i realise that its quite ink-intensive, which isnt really ideal for alot of people. So im gonna work on something a little more printer-friendly.

Im going to add some white space, in the form of a rounded rectangle for you to add your name etc...

But what do you think?

Im also gonna find out how much they will cost to have them printed and if i got the members-pack route i can stick like 25 in there or something!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
1,485 Posts
I think the MKV should be in the flyer as well. After all it is a club for both.

·
748 Posts
Well said! But it is a smart poster....

·
Registered
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was looking at it and thinking the same. but then i thought maybe i would do 2 ? one for each? basically the same but with a mk4 and a mk5?

·
748 Posts
You could even use the same colour, obviously!

·
171 Posts
Although a black mk4 would look sooo much better ;) that is actually one of the best club flyers I have ever had the pleasure of being able to dish out :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Like it a lot, great colour (not biased), good detail, Could you make it with a UK plate on it? Nothing against the 'D's' :151:

·
171 Posts
Homer said:
Like it a lot, great colour (not biased), good detail, Could you make it with a UK plate on it? Nothing against the 'D's' :151:
being the blonde I am, I would never have even noticed that :011: (what is that smilies actually of? lol)

·
Premium Member
4,542 Posts
i like this flyer, Perhaps stick a few up together and see which one gets the seal of the publics approval

1 - 10 of 10 Posts