VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone quick note to say my wheels are for sale.

8x19" Dotz roadster
ET35
5x100 MkIV Golf fitment
4 "good as new" Falken FK452 225/35/19 tyres (literally 2K miles)
Cost from demon-tweeks new £1350 with "staff discount"

The wheels are in good condition, albeit with "minor" pitting on the polished lip.

I had a choice of whether or not to get them refurbed, i was quoted £140 to re-furb them, profesionally sprayed to all over silver. I think this would look awesome, and would certainly be unique. However i think it would limit who would buy them. At least if i sell them as is, someone can run them till the tyres are out, then refurb.

Offer's around £700. Collection preffered (near Chester). Buyer can pay courier costs if desired. Cash preffered.

I've sold a lot to Ireland recently, it's easy to jump on the ferry to Holyhead, i'll even meet you there if you like (i work nearby) I can take some Euro's if you like, they come in handy for hols. Take advantage of the excellent exchange rate guys!

·
.:R32OC Site Contributor
815 Posts
Is your car lowerd in those pics or is that how they would look standard??

Stu

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lowered 20mm mate

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very Cherry said:
shame its collection only :(
Well tbh it's just cos i haven't got a clue how much they'd be to courier them. Anyone who wants to pay for the shipping can, i suppose.

·
815 Posts
Was thinking about them for my Black .:R but dunno if it would be too much black on black.

Stu

·
1,184 Posts
StuOwen86 said:
Was thinking about them for my Black .:R but dunno if it would be too much black on black.

Stu
No way mate just take a peek at Jackie's R in members rides with his new CH black-stealth me thinks!:wink:

G

·
They would suit your car Stu! Black on black with a polished lip looks fantastic!

And they don't need a refurb at all........ Dan is just too anal for his own good!

·
815 Posts
Ah well i get paid on thursday so if you still have them guess i will be very tempted lol just need to get coil overs then so i can lower it lol dont wanna drive round on stilts hehe

Stu

·
815 Posts
hahah well they Joy of being 21 and no missus to tell me, i get to blow my money on evreything and anything silly althoug i never do i just save up and save up. Im so tempted and i live like 20 mins away from Dannyrado.

Stu

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Give me a shout when u paid Stu, i'm on hols from next Weds though. They're only advertised on here though so don't worry.

·
815 Posts
dannyrado said:
Give me a shout when u paid Stu, i'm on hols from next Weds though. They're only advertised on here though so don't worry.
Ok cheers mate just have to price up some coilovers and i will let you know asap.

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
nick-barnes07 said:
£30 through a courier, do a search on ebay, next day delivery as well, i used them before and they were great
Good call. cheers.:xD

·
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
khutula said:
Are you selling up Dan?
Pretty much, yeah. The car is for sale, but i'm in no rush to sell it (that's why it's just a window sticker at the mo.) Just getting rid of the loose bits first.:unsure:

·
3,281 Posts
Sorry Dan, these should not be listed as 5x100 for MKiV?

I think they'd look lush on mine. hummm adapters anyone?!!!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts