VW Golf R32 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VW Golf .:R32 3.2 V6 4Motion Silver 3 Door

1 previous owner from new, I purchased it from Listers VW in Worcester so it is a full dealer quality car nothing is missing even the first aid kit is in the boot.

I have owned the car for 3 years and instead of part exchanging it at a dealer/stealer for a stupidly low price I thought that I would just sell it to you for a bargain.

It has got a Full VW Main dealer service history, full black leather interior, 6 CD changer, all the usual .:R32 extras (.:R mats & seats, steering wheel, etc.)

I cherish this car and it has taken a lot of will power to put it up for sale, but I feel it's time for a change and due to my job moving to Scotland it is not going to be very practical, although the roads up here are amazing.

I have fitted a Milltek stainless steel exhaust, which sounds amazing (I have got the original OEM VW exhaust if you want that instead/as well) I have also fitted a K&N Typhoon induction kit in Blue (I have got the original airbox also).

Amazing bit of kit, you will love it especially with the amazing V6 roar! (
).

It is located in Kinloss, Scotland, but I live in Birmingham and can move it down if you prefer.

Yours for just £13,500 sensible offers welcome.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts